Come along to Nutley Village Fete on the 30th June 2018
This years event will be packed full of family entertainment for all ages.
See photos of previous Fetes on our gallery page!
- Children’s Fancy Dress – theme for this year is ‘The Circus – Celebrating 250 Years !!’.
- Musical entertainment from Wealden Brass Band.
- Enjoy the dancing by the Dance House group of village children
- Maypole dancing by Nutley’s school children.
- Smaller children will love the Pony Rides,the miniature railway and the birds of prey
- Enter your ‘best friend’ in our Fun Dog Show – always great fun and a hit with everyone.
- Browse the craft stalls and demonstrations around the field.
- Stroll amongst the beautiful display of classic and vintage vehicles.
- Younger children will enjoy the mini dipper ride, wet sponge, beat the buzzer.
- Reduce stress levels at The Crazy Kitchen or try your luck on our Coconut Shy.
- Our Punch and Judy Shows entertain young and old alike.
- Enjoy country dancing with the world famous caller – Sarah Carlisle of Aberdeen
- Enjoy a drink or two with friends at The Bar on the Green